Download the Steps to Consider in the Planning Stage of your Reuse Program
Download the guide by filling in the form below. This high level guide create in combination with Jonathan Latko from Temple University, USA, will give you the 10 foundational points that you need to consider when planning a reuse program or project.. This guide can be applied to any project, not just within universities, and should be seen as an excellent resource for project managers internationally.
Use this guide to:
- Plan how you will roll out your program or project
- Help to pull together your stakeholders and unify them
- Build allies and create a sense of togetherness
- Increase the chance of success
- Demonstrate the financial and social potential of reuse
- Be more creative and find opportunities in everything you do
Fill in the form below to get the guide. Why do we ask these questions? We ask these questions so we can learn more about you and serve you better. Your details remain private and stay with Warp It only.